We, Dream Sparkle Pte Ltd and its affiliates, take your personal information seriously and use or keep it confidential.
This Policy describes how we handle your personal information for our services on our website, social media and its related sites, services and tools (the “Website”).
By accepting the Policy in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
This Policy is effective on February 13, 2016 for current users, and immediately upon acceptance by new users.
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information by email, by filling up our hardcopy form or by our website contact us form on our servers & office located in Singapore.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
– email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
– Transactional information based on your activities on the Website, Social Media and etc. (such as purchasing services and items);
– Postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item or service;
– Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website & Social Media, and correspondence sent to us;
– Other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
– Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item or service that you purchase);
– Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
– Other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply email to us the withdrawal consent form that can be retrieve from our website.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
– Provide the services and customer support you request;
– Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
– Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
– Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
– Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family;
– Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers; and
– Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Share of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
– Third-party service providers under contract who help with our business operations:
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf.
Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links(including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, investigating frauds and providing customer service.
They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
– Third parties giving promotional offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups our users on behalf of other businesses.
When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
If you do not want to receive such offers, please email to notify us.
– Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
– Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, postal code, telephone number, email address, IP address, fraud complaints, and purchasing history;
– Brand Protection Program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
In such events, we will disclose name, street address, city, postal code, country, phone number, email address and company name; and
– Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
For the avoidance of doubt, If Dream Sparkle Pte Ltd has reasonable grounds to believe that any User is in breach of any of the terms of this Policy, Dream Sparkle Pte Ltd reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, all the rightful owner(s) or interest holder(s) and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any potential or ongoing criminal or civil wrongdoing.
Further, Dream Sparkle Pte Ltd may disclose the User’s identify and contact information, or such other transaction-related data, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, private investigator, rightful owner or interest holder and/or any injured third party or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, or if Dream Sparkle Pte Ltd is of the view, in its sole and absolute discretion, that it would be in its best interest to do so.
Dream Sparkle Pte Ltd shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and the User(s) agrees not to bring action or claim against Dream Sparkle Pte Ltd for such disclosure.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
– Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
– You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
– You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Website that we do not control.
(For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our affiliates do not tolerate spam.
You are not licensed to add other users of this Website, (email or physical mail) without their express consent.
To report Dream Sparkle-related spam or spoof emails to Dream Sparkle Pte Ltd, please email to notify us.
You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Policy.
We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can review and change most of your personal information by sending an email to notify us.
Generally, we will manually modify your personal information once you sent an email to us on the updates.
You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
Upon your request to the customer service, we will update your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your email with applicable law.
We do retain previous history of personal information to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on at our office and servers located in Singapore.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you.
If you disclose your information to others, whether they are buyers or sellers on our Website or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them.
We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable.
We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
Personal Information Manager
The Personal Information Manager is responsible for taking reasonable endeavors to protect customer’s information and preventing unauthorized disclosure.
The Personal Information Manager is not responsible for damage or loss of information due to unexpected incident due to hacking or other risks inherent to the network that may occur despite technical safeguards.
The Personal Information Manager is not responsible for any dispute arising from customer’s posts.
We appoint the following person as Personal Information Manager:
– Name: Wong Hui Min Grace
– E-mail: [email protected]
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on this Website.
All amended terms automatically take effect 14 days after they are initially posted.
If your questions are not answered online, you may write to us at: Dream Sparkle Pte Ltd.
Attn: Personal Information Manager, 1 Sunview Road, #08-41, Eco-Tech @ Sunview, Singapore 627615 or using the Contact Us form.